Concierge: Noun, plural con·cierges [-see-air-zhiz; French -syerzh]
1. A member of a staff in charge of arranging services for guests to enhance their experience.
2. A trusted representative who welcomes guests to a business.
We began as THE ART CONCIERGE with two specific goals: to be your entrée to the art world, and, to be as environmentally conscious as possible.
We feature artists and we are independent art consultants.
We search the world for art.
We have from the start, offered online tools to allow you to experience our suggestions without using gas, until you have a very short list.
It is also our opinion that there is no one definition of good art. Art should be accessible, so to meet your tastes and budget we source originals and reproductions.
Then there was 2020
The advent of Covid required us to expanded our services.
THE FURNITURE CONCIERGE was added in the spring of 2020 to be your gateway to the city’s best style makers. We offer our clients a holistic approach and believe that a joyful space is the cohesive sum of it's parts.
Both THE ART CONCIERGE and THE FURNITURE CONCIERGE are based on five core values:
- Everyone should celebrate their individuality in their spaces.
- To save you time and money with a more efficient decision making process.
- To use technology to reduce the impact your search has on the environment.
- It's about YOU so it is a process that requires patience.
- The art and decor community are creatives. They are a part of our team.
Together we are:
ELEVATING. REMARKABLE. DESIGN.