Noun, plural con·cierges
1. A person in charge of arranging needed items and services for guests.
2. In any great hotel, or shared residence, the most important figure with whom a person deals directly is usually the concierge.
> Book a free consultation today:
We began as THE ART CONCIERGE to be your entrée to the art world while being mindful of the environment.
So that you can see art from any city showcased in your space, we offer a private online room for your convenience. Gallery hop locally or internationally from the comfort of home.
Finally, we source originals and reproductions because there is no single definition of good art. Enjoying the art that moves you is the most democratic thing you can do.
Then there was 2020.
The advent of Covid required us to expanded our services.
THE FURNITURE CONCIERGE was added to be your gateway to the city’s best furniture style makers.
We offer a holistic approach and believe that great styling comes from creating a cohesive sum of parts.
Both THE ART CONCIERGE and THE FURNITURE CONCIERGE are based on five core values:
1. Everyone should celebrate their individuality in their spaces.
2. To save you time and money with a more efficient decision making process.
3. To use technology to reduce your impact on the environment.
4. It's about YOU so it is a process that requires patience.
5. The art and decor community are creatives and are a part of our team.
Together we are:
Elevating. Remarkable. Design.